PT. DyStar Colours Indonesia is one of the leading multinational chemical company which produces dyestuff and auxilliaries for textile, has operated in Indonesia since 1978. We invite highly motivated individual to join with our professional team. Presently we are looking for the position Engineering Manager with the requirement as follows :
- Checking & developing product recipies
- To arrange test and developing existing dye auxilaries product recipies to ensure that the production processes is more efficient and accurate. Study feasibility of new product for production to ensure that production able to support marketing for gaining new business.
- Testing of RM, Process Control and FG
- To analyze raw material quality, standardization process and final inspection of dye auxilaries product based on existing test procedure and judge the quality before releasing it to customer.
- Review Non Conformities
- Review, analyze and control all dye auxilaries non conformity products and arrange to reduce the quantity in order to minimize dye auxilaries dead stock.
- Record & Review Quality Complaint
- To compile, record and report all incoming customer complaints and distribute it to related department for further improvement. Review all dye auxilaries complaint and creates procedure for corrective and preventive action together with Production and Marketing.
- To furnish reporting of charging recipe for development result, quality data for dye auxilaries finished product to ensure that the charging product recipe in production is made base on updated new recipe.
- Safety and Cleanliness
- To execute all house keeping, safety and hygiene duties of laboratory in order to work safely.
- Chemical diploma/University degree
- Understanding with colouring, pigments, DyeStuff, Lab. Chemical works
- Computer knowledge at SAP MM Module, Words,Excell, Power point
- Good knowledge of English both witten and spoken
- Having experience more than 5 years at Chemical Industry/Manufacture
- 25 – 35 years old
Please email to :