We,a Joint Venture Chemicalsdistributor in Indonesia whom provide one-stop-shop for specialty and partially commodity chemicals as well as high-value services to the food, water treatment, rubber, personel care, paints and coatings industries. The Company is well positioned in the indonesian market, with a nationwide distribution network and deep expertise in high growth industries. To expand our business we are seeking for a highly qualified individual who are energetic, proactive, customer oriented who has excellent interpersonal and communication skills to keep up our rapid growth to fill the position of :
- Establish replenishment models & techniques.
- Execution of replenishment order with principals
- Maintain accurate replenishment parameters (order quantity, lead-times, etc)
- Monitor replenishment order and alert stakeholders if delays occur
- Follow up on agreed actions with regards to slow and non-moving inventory
- Regular review of replenishment method for key SKUs
- Analyze / review historical data if other replenishment methods could yield better results
- Improve relationships among planners, sales and marketing to share knowledge effectively and agree on best forecast / replenishment method.
- Execute with excellence in the area of customer replenishment and feedback to group on opportunities and risks.
- Handle obsolete inventory in compliance with company policy and local environmental & safety regulations
- Coordinate with logistics unit for the matters of documentation and customs declaration
- Degree holder or equivalent in any discipline.
- 2-5 years of experience in stock forecasting/demand forecasting/supply planning/PPIC
- Previous chemical industry is a plus
- Good analytical and statistical skills
- Good team player with flexibility and business oriented.
- Fluent in English both oral and written
- Self - Driven achiever with a value for teamwork, collaboration and integrity
- A competitive Remuneration Packages are offered for potential individual.
- All the applicants data will be keep strictly confidential
Should you meet all of the requirements above, please send your full resume and recent photograph (within 10 days) to :