- Provide prior/after sales service to new and existing customers.
- Projects pursuit, Key Account Management & Direct Sales to End-users, SI and EPC.
- Actively involve in implementation of key business processes
- Establish and develop good customer service relationships
- Identifying and targeting new strategic market segments.
- Bachelor Degree in Instrumentation and Controls or Electrical / Electronics Engineering or related discipline from reputable university.
- Min. 4 years of work experience in instrumentation market with wide range of customer database.
- Well proven technical and interpersonal skills, effective communication and strong analytical capabilities High sense of product sales & services with systematic thinking ability to solve the problem.
- Candidate with sales experience in other relevant industries such as Oil and Gas, Petrochemical, Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Mining and Marine are welcome to apply.
- Highly motivated, target oriented individual.
- Shall be a team player with excellent interpersonal skills.
- Fluent in English: both written and spoken.
- Station in Indonesia.
- Only Indonesian with relevant experience need apply.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Interested candidates may send in detailed resume stating
current and expected salary to