INDO KORDSA is an important affiliates of KORDSA GLOBAL, The World Leader in Tire Cord Technology with more than 36 years experiences, Focusing in the development of Tire Supporting Technology, and have 12 Production Facilities in 9 countries (Indonesia, Thailand, USA, China, Brazil, Argentina, Egypt, Germany & Main Headquarters in Turkey - Mid Europe), in all 5 continents, seeking qualified candidates to occupy :
- Maintain yarn production process, from polymerization to spinning area, so target production yield can be achieved.
- Maintain product properties (yarn), so the specification can be fulfilled. For these two jobs, Technical Engineer should do several adjustments to the process setting, such as polymer temperature, polymer pressure, machine speed, etc, whenever it is needed.
- Handle customer complaints. Technical Engineer should response complaints from customer, and find the root causes of the problems to prevent the re-occurrence.
- Follow up all of the changes and modifications to the systems in producing yarn. All changes and modifications should be known and examined by Technical Engineer, because it may effect properties of the product and performance of the production process.
- Bachelor Degree, Chemical Engineering, from reputable university, Local or Abroad, GPA min. 2,75
- Preferable fresh graduate / or experienced 1-2 years
- Has excellent English skill, both oral and written
- Send your application to