We are the leading electroplating chemical manufacturer in Indonesia. Consistent with our vision to be the premier and dominant electroplating chemical company with global reach, we are seeking highly qualified and dynamics professionals to support our growth and to be part of our champion team.
- Review process control plans to assure adherence to specification
- Investigate of non-conforming product and production holds
- Monitor and perform capability studies on critical processes and components to assure that process capability measures in acceptable levels
- Performs line inspection and monitoring of production line assigned.
- Maintains cleanliness and orderliness in all laboratories.
- Diploma 3 Chemical Major
- At least 1 year of working experience in the related field is required for this position
- Good in English & MS. Office
- Able to operate Lab equipment
- Knowledge in ISO system & HACCP is an advantage
- Good communication and Team work skills
- High result oriented
If you share our passion in achieving our vision and commitment too, please send your resume, contact numbers and a recent photograph within two weeks after the date of publication firstname.lastname@example.org