Johnson Controls is a global diversified technology and industrial leader serving customers in more than 150 countries.
Our employees create quality products, services and solutions to optimize energy and operational efficiencies of buildings; lead-acid automotive batteries and advanced batteries for hybrid and electric vehicles; and interior systems for automobiles.
The success of Johnson Controls is enabled by the commitment and dedication of our 162,000 employees around the world. With our continued growth focus, we are a company where employees can express ideas, make a difference and build their future.
Due to the expansion of our business, we have an opening for the position:
- Assist sales engineer in providing distinctive technical sales support for HVAC equipment, system design and solution to satisfy customer needs.
- Manage secured project diligently in term of costing, delivery schedule, coordinating with factory and service department, minimize additional rework or unplanned cost.
- Ensure working procedure and communicate with sales team or other department.
- Diploma or Bachelor Degree from Engineering, specifically in HVAC.
- Min 1-2 year working experience.
- Good communication, willing to learn, analytical, aggressive and strong willing to help behavior.
- Must be proactive team player and able to work with minimum supervision.
- Fluent in English & computer literate.
- Johnson Controls is committed to equal employment opportunity, diversity and inclusion in the workplace. Send your CV & color photo (3x4):
Please put “Engineering Assistance” for the subject.