If you are looking for a world of economic, social and environmental change, Look no further. Act and think of the future. Your future at Alstom.
For our Power Sector we are searching talents for:
- Perform contract review on quality requirements of the customer specifications
- Prepare Project Quality Plan
- Prepare Inspection & Test Plan
- Coordinate customer witness point
- Expedite non-conformance resolution process
- Ensure quality control inspection in subcontractor according to Project Quality Plan
- Ensure conformity to international standard / code as applicable
- Prepare project specific procedure
- Prepare Manufacturing Project Plan
- Perform technical clarification to customer
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Engineering (Chemical), Engineering (Marine), Engineering (Mechanical), Engineering (Metal Fabrication/Tool & Die/Welding) or equivalent.
- Required language(s): English, Bahasa Indonesia
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in quality engineering / quality control.
- English proficiency both in verbal and writing
- Adequate experience of communication with 3rd party (e.g. AI, NoBo, Depnaker)
- Familiar with ASME code section I, IIA, IIC, V and IX, additional code knowledge (e.g. EN, PED, AWS, ASTM, IBR) will be a plus.
submit your application to email@example.com