Bina Artha is an Indonesian microfinance institution recently started up by MicroVentures, an international investment company specialized in microfinance (www.bina-artha.net). It plans to professionally provide financing to low income clients across Java and to rapidly grow to be one of the best microfinance institutions in Indonesia.
- Daily accounting journal entry of branches and Bank accounts;
- Perform payment and banking activities;
- Prepare monthly tax payment and report;
- Prepare accurate and timely financial statement and report;
- Consolidate all aspects of accounting and taxation;
- Coordinate with other departments in the accounting activities; and
- Perform administrative tasks related to reports to authorities.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Economics, Finance/Accountancy;
- Familiar with accounting software;
- Having brevet A & B certificate is more advantageous;
- Able to meet deadline and priorities;
- Be willing to take initiative and work under pressure with a variety of people and organization;
- Strong leadership profile, good interpersonal & communication skills;
- Excellent analytical skills, and attention to details;
- Fluent in English & Computer Literate; and
- Minimum 3 year related experience.
Visit our website at: