We are one of the world’s leading producers of metallic coated and painted high quality steel. The group was originated in Australia and has steel manufacturing plants in New Zealand, USA, Asia and downstream product operations in 18 countries.
Our site in Indonesiawas established in 1993, building a very successful business by leveraging supports of our stakeholders, quality products and most importantly our people.
As part of our business strategy and growth, currently we are looking for bright, high achiever individuals, capable of providing excellent performance with self-integrity and good teamwork to fulfil the vacancy of:
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma / Bachelor's Degree in Engineering (Chemical) or equivalent.
- Age 28 – 35 Years Old
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in Utility Engineering / the related field is required for this position.
- Hard worker, good analytical & leadership, able to work, under minimum supervision
- Can start working as soon as possible
- Experience in project management
- Good Technical analysis
- Full-Time positions available
- Having Critical & Analytical Trouble Shooting and improvement Skill.
- Excellence communication and interpersonal skill
- Communication skill (oral & writing) in English is a must.
- Female candidates are encouraged to apply
- Willing to stay at Cilegon Area.
Send your complete application and resume within 2 weeks to: