PT. Delta Djakarta, Tbk & PT Jangkar Delta Indonesia are fast-growing multinational company, which produces international branded beer and beverages. We are looking for smart, qualified, talented and motivated candidates to achieve company vision “To Be The Market Leader in Malt Based Beverage Producer in Indonesia”.
- To do & supervise the overall calibration and maintenance of electrical system, equipment and machineries, including electronic controls and instrumentation based on schedule of preventive maintenance program.
- Give input to Technical Manager for developing and updating the procedures of electrical and instrumentation.
- To do & supervise corrective work Order at Bottling Line, Canning Line, Kegging Line, Brew-house, Fermentation, Filtration, Yeast Propagation Plant, Beer Recovery, Utility, Water Treatment, and Waste Water Treatment line.
- To record and report all activities of machinery during his shift.
- To do daily observation to predict possibility of breakdown of machinery and report his observation to his superior and discuss for following up the problem if any.
- To recommend availability of spares for all electrical and instrumentation equipment and components of machinery.
- To do and supervise electrical & automation project of improvement.
- To collect data, report dailiy, weekly, monthly condition of each machinery.
- To submit calibration report as schedule to Technical Manager.
- To submit trouble shooting analysis report for any trouble at his area to Technical Manager.
- To train his subordinate for improving their skill.
- To calculate and submit the yearly fixed cost budget include R&M cost, overtime, calibration cost.
- To create safety awareness by ensuring cleanliness, tidiness, healthy, and safety working environment.
- To take corrective action against in-disciplined performance according to company regulation
- To manage and monitoring housekeeping in their each area periodically.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Engineering (Electrical/Electronic/Instrumentation) or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): Having good skill in PLC, omron, calibration and siemens program.
- Must be able to build good teamwork to attain their highest level of competence.
- Good in both oral and written in Indonesia and English.
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Applicants must be willing to work in BEKASI AREA.
- Preferably Supervisor / Coordinators specializing in Engineering - Electrical or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
If you are interested & qualified, we offer you an attractive salary & remuneration package for this position.
NOTE: Please read the requirements and responsibilities thoroughly and ascertain your suitability for this position, before submitting your application to us.
ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE NOTIFIED.