DIC Graphics is one of Japan's most diversified chemical companies and the core of DIC Group, which comprises approximately 300 subsidiaries and affiliates, in more than 60 countries worldwide.
The operations of DIC's Group are divided into five segments: graphic art materials, industrials materials, packaging materials, electronics & information materials, and performance chemicals.
The success of the DIC Group's operations is solidly based on its research and development capabilities, which are provided by a global network of its nine R & D throughout the world.
PT DIC GRAPHICSis the young dynamic company with mature experience; we are agile, enthusiastic and prepared to change for the best to cope with the global competition. Now we need energetic and smart people to fulfill this position:
- Responsible for tax compliance and all aspects of cost accounting operation according to agreed methods including cost analysis for making decisions.
- Monthly inventory valuation report for RM and trading goods and batch ticket valuation report for FG and WIP: 5 working days after financial report completed.
- Monthly inventory movement report.
- Monthly inventory provision report.
- Fixed asset listing and reconciliation with GL.
- Fixed asset registration including tag number.
- Physical verification of in plant/branch inventory.
- Physical verification of fixed assets in factory and in plants.
- Taxes payment and reporting.
- Monthly taxes reconciliation.
- Monthly Fixed Asset & Software movement & gain (loss) of sales FA.
- Slow Moving Inventory Verification & documentation.
- Reconciliation of CN/DN with TB.
- Credit/Debit note.
- Weekly report of Nota return which has been signed by customer.
- Monthly invoice report.
- Stock take report of used goods.
- Daily delivery of invoices and CN/DN to collector.
- Weekly inventory & sales report.
- Invoice and DO reconciliation.
- ICP calculation.
- Participate in identification HIRA (Hazard Identification and Risk Assessment) as per their area and activities.
- Actively participate in continual improvement program of ISO 9001, ISO 14001, SMK 3 and OHSAS 18001.
- Male/Female, 25 - 30 years old
- Bachelor Degree (S1) of Accountingfrom reputable Universities in Indonesia with a good academic record (is a must), min GPA 3.00.
- The job requires basic accounting and familiar with SAP system.
- The job requires min 2 (two) years experiences in Public Accounting Firm or in handling GL and Invoicing in manufacturing company (is a must)
- The job requires min 1 (one) year experiences in handling the invoicing.
- Have Brevet A & B Certification.
- The job holder should have ability to work as a team.
Untuk informasi lebih lanjut silahkan masuk ke website kami di