We are an S&P 500 Multinational Company with sales, manufacturing, marketing & R&D centers in 32 countries worldwide to include Indonesia.
In supporting our continued business growth in Indonesia, we are pleased to invite suitable & genuine candidates to apply for the following roles within our Jakarta based team:
- Incumbent will be responsible for developing the engineering and project management in existing Jakarta site in Indonesia and for the new site in future according to approved plans. Incumbent will also support the Indonesia ASEAN Master Plan project manager on a need basis.
- Responsible for developing, presenting and executing annual capital investment proposals for Indonesia operations and creative and application functions.
- Define scope, costs and timelines and execute as per agreed parameters for a diverse range of investment projects.
- Ensure investments are adequately scoped (according to prescribed IFF guidelines) and reviewed by key functional stakeholders.
- Be able to work in cross functional teams and have an overall understanding of how business is managed.
- Guide local team on engineering processes for maintenance and project management.
- Develop a maintenance process for the site and lead a team of maintenance technicians to manage the upkeep of the existing facility.
- Pro-activeness in identifying opportunities for improvement / cost reductions in designs and taking appropriate actions.
- Position him/her as the key point of contact for engineering related matters.
- Manage external contractors that may be engaged to deliver engineering related initiatives.
- Min. Bachelor in Engineering (mechanical, civil or chemical)
- Minimum 5-6 years industry experience as Maintenance/Project Manager in a reputable chemical/Pharma/food industry
- Physically fit
- Good communicator and well organized work style
- Dynamic personality, adapts easy to change
- Fluent in English (verbal & written)
- Please send your resume with position code at the subject and expected salary within 2 (two) weeks after this ad.