We are an S&P 500 Multinational Company with sales, manufacturing, marketing & R&D centers in 32 countries worldwide to include Indonesia.
In supporting our continued business growth in Indonesia, we are pleased to invite suitable & genuine candidates to apply for the following roles within our Jakarta based team:
- This position shall be responsible for assisting with the timely transition of new products and processes from the laboratory bench, through pilot scale and (where necessary) onto the shop floor. The emphasis will be on increasing the velocity by which new products are introduced and first time right manufacturing.
- This position will be required to work closely with the Creative and Applications, R&D and New Product Introduction (NPI) teams to assess process requirements and offer direction during initial product develop phase. Once the initial development work has been completed, individual will conduct/supervise advanced laboratory and pilot scale trials for the purpose of identifying opportunities for process optimization, yield improvements and equipment capability requirements.
- The engineer will be required to identify capability gaps and make recommendations for increased capabilities. Where these enhancements will require new process technology and/or equipment, individual will work with facilities engineering group to implement capital projects to address these needs. Engineer will work with Process Control staff to create SAP recipe instructions, train shop floor personnel to ensure smooth handoff to Manufacturing Operations.
- Provide process engineering support to Creative and Applications and R&D personnel during creation phase – 30%
- Conduct pilot scale trials, identify equipment gaps and make process adjustments as required. – 30%
- Review existing small scale processes and where appropriate optimize manufacturing processes – 25%
- Prepare capital project requests and supervise implementation – 5%
- Work with Process Control and Manufacturing groups to assist with transfer requirements and training of operators – 10%
- Overseas graduate preferably in Chemical or Food Process Engineering
- 3-5 years’ experience in food, pharmaceutical or chemical processing environment with a demonstrated history of successful product introductions
Please send your resume with position code at the subject and expected salary within
2 (two) weeks after this ad.
Your application will be treated with strict confidence.
We regret that only short listed candidates will be notified.