We are a leading multinational company running business in e-Commerce and Online Advertising Network reaching millions of unique visitors. We offer deals up to 90% off on products and services and guarantee the best value for our online members. Our goal is to find unique and interesting things for members to do, see, eat and buy in their cities, and we work closely with local businesses to create attractive deals.
Our vision is to pioneer social commerce, inspired by social responsibility. Our mission is to drive our endeavours through the support and empowerment of colleagues. Create your own destiny and act with integrity. We work hard, enjoy what we do, and seek the right people to build a great company.
Now, we need qualified candidate for :
- Review of system reports and payment calculations
- Review and correction of payment information (bank account addresses, etc.)
- Review of Merchant Service requests, including assistance with stop-payments, updates of payment information, questions regarding payment calculations, etc.
- Assistance with priority merchant payments
- Assistance with payment calculations for non-standard deals, including varied commission rates, split payments, etc.
- Impromptu reporting and analysis (as needed)
- Provide timely and detailed updates
- Associates degree or Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 2-5 Years of related working experience
- High volume invoicing experience
- Ability to review contractual terms in legal documents that pertain to payment
- Extremely detail oriented
- Proficient in MS Excel, MS Word & Adobe Acrobat
- Able to learn new skills and processes quickly
- Able to multi task and switch priorities as work flow dictates
- Able to effectively work in a team environment
- Clear and concise communication skills
If you meet these requirements and are interested in position above, send your application letter with a recent photograph and complete CV within 1 week to :