PT. Mazda Motor Indonesia is currently growing at a fast pace since its establishment in 2006. We are currently hiring to expand our operation in order to maintain our competitiveness in best ownership experience, and strive for further growth in Mazda’s brand presence in Indonesia. We seek high caliber individuals with strong passion, devoted to excellence in performance with high level of integrity, excellent interpersonal and communication skills, high level of business writing skills, must be able to perform daily communication and reporting, and who can work in team based environment to achieve common goals.
- Responsible to develop the dealer’s staff ability and plan training programs. Implement various events to increase the dealer’s employee satisfaction and develop a team-focused environment.
- Age 27 - 35
- Experience in a similar automotive field (or pertinent field) for more than 3 years
- High level of skills in improving dealer service process operations and dealer staff ability
- Bachelor Degree
- Technical background is a plus
- English proficiency
- High level of business writing skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- High level of knowledge in Excel and Microsoft office software
- Highly detailed and organized
- Must be able to perform daily communications and reporting
- Must possess high levels of ethics and integrity
All applications will be treated confidentially. Interested candidates shall submit an applications and detailed resume stating the relevant information including current and expected salary and the most updated photograph at the latest two weeks after this advertisement to: