Giving you the very best industrial jobs around, our Industrial Division has quickly established themselves in this highly competitive industry, ensuring multiple fingers monitor the pulse of this dynamic sector. With at times fierce competition for quality executive candidates both locally and internationally, Monroe has already proven itself as the executive recruitment company needed by clients seeking the very best candidates in this sector.
It is the focused, vertical approach of our executive team that gives our clients and candidates a distinct edge over any competitor.. Our enhanced understanding of the industrial industry, stronger executive networking capabilities and an approach where a detailed knowledge of the latest issues and trends affecting big business is essential, Monroe Consulting Group’s Industrial Division has what it takes to succeed.
Monroe Consulting Group is recruiting on behalf of a leading manufacturing company that specializes in the production of plastic packaging products, which are marketed throughout the world under a respected brand name. Our client is seeking an engineer with at least 10 years’ production management experience in the manufacturing industry, preferably in plastic packaging, to fill the job of Production Manager, to be based in Tangerang, Greater Jakarta, Indonesia.
- Maintain and develop production process related to effectiveness and efficiency inline with company policy and mission (including quality and quantitiy perspectives)
- Implementation of company’s policy to achieve goals
- Workers health and safety, and environmental oversight
- ISO-9001-2008 Quality Management
- Development of Human Resourcesthroughout area of oversight
- Together with QC/R&D and PPIC discuss product developmentsaccording to company’s policiesand goals
- Working with PPIC, QC/R&D and Engineering,create Production Schedules according to work productivity and company’s policy
- With Engineering Manager,discuss and suggest production equipment adjustments,including calibration, new requirementsand other adjustments
- Bachelor’s degree in manufacturing or mechanical engineering or related major from reputable university
- At least 10-15years’experience in manufacturing management, preferrably inplastic packaging industry
- Fluent English, both written and spoken
- Computer literacy
All applications will be treated in the strictest of confidence. If you are a suitable match for this position please send your application to