- Monitoring and controlling the daily activities of the mining contractor or shift supervisors & superintendent to ensure budget targets are met.
- Production reporting.
- Ensuring grade control procedures are followed
- Ensuring safe and healthy work practices are followed.
- Plan, direct, monitor and reconcile the technical aspect of the mining operations including daily, short to long term (annual) plans.
- Male age 35-45 years, min. Bachelor Degree in Civil Engineering or Mechanical Engineering from Reputable University, min GPA 3.0
- Hold valid POP / POM Mining Certificate
- Experience in Mine Operation & Mine Plant
- Experience at least 5 years Managerial Level in Mine Operation & Mine Plant
- Computer literate (Ms.Office & Ms. Project or other Project Management Apps)
- TOEFL score above 400 (Able to communicate in English)
- Good soft skill, high motivation, work ability under pressure either as a team leader / member
- Willing to be placedin Berau (East Kalimantan)
If you feel that your qualifications meet our requirements; please send your CV in English with one recent photo, code “PM” in the subject. Mail it to : firstname.lastname@example.org (cc) email@example.com