PT Petrosea Tbk has been designing, building and mining in all corners of Indonesia since 1972 and today is recognized as one of Indonesia's leading engineering, construction and mining contractors. Thanks to the imagination and commitment of more than 3000 staff, Petrosea has secured a growing portfolio of projects throughout Indonesia and the region.
Petrosea has access and support to world class management and project delivery systems which allows Petrosea to deliver international excellence to the Indonesian market.
We are currently taking applicants for the following position:
To provide training program and assessment for PTP Asset personnel in the field of Mechanical maintenance to ensure that plant personnel are competent in the identified competencies for their position, continues improving operations technique and best practices standard, and comply with company policies and procedures.
Specialist Trainer (Mechanical)
Balikpapan (Kalimantan Timur)
- Implement relevant PTP HSE policies and procedures IN ORDER TO ensure that operations run without interruption due to HSE issues.
- Develop, review and implement Mechanical maintenance Training and Assessment process, and ensure its implementations in accordance with Petrosea’s training procedures at all sites
- Assist Project Training Coordinators to conduct Training Needs Analysis IN ORDER TO ensure that mechanical training is conducted in order to satisfy site competency requirements.
- Develop and review Mechanical maintenance training modules and assessments, in order to maintain the quality always meet the requirements for all sites
- Deliver effective mechanical training in accordance with Company Policies and Regulation IN ORDER TO maintain and upgrade all mechanic competency levels in accordance with position competency requirements.
- Monitor post training performance of Asset personnel conducting mechanical maintenance activities IN ORDER TO ensure that the training has been conducted effectively.
- Develop and review weekly / monthly training report and then submit it to the Training Superintendent/ Supervisor.
- Min. Senior Technical High School and/or Apprentices graduate (preferable from Diploma graduate in Engineering)
- Minimal 5 year of experiences as a trainer in HE Mechanical maintenance in the field at high risk industry in Mining or Oil and Gas Company.
- Good knowledge about the Heavy Equipment and mining process
- Good Leadership and communication/presentation skill
- Good communication in English both verbal and writing
- Good Computer literate
- Willing to travel to all company’s sites
- Willing to work extended hours to meet the objectives.
- We offer our staff a challenging and innovative work environment. An attractive salary package will be negotiated to ensure a high caliber appointment.
To apply for this position, please send your application together with a detailed resume including recent color photograph, and quoting in email subject: SPECIALIST TRAINER (MECHANICAL) to