PT Petrosea Tbk has been designing, building and mining in all corners of Indonesia since 1972 and today is recognized as one of Indonesia's leading engineering, construction and mining contractors. Thanks to the imagination and commitment of more than 3000 staff, Petrosea has secured a growing portfolio of projects throughout Indonesia and the region.
Petrosea has access and support to world class management and project delivery systems which allows Petrosea to deliver international excellence to the Indonesian market.
We are currently taking applicants for the following position:
Lead Design Engineer - Mechanical
Perform, direct and control the mechanical design of material handling systems by providing leadership and support to the people in the unit to ensure that schedules, budgets and man hours are achieved comply with company and client standards and procedures.
- Analyse and review the quality of estimates produced by the disciplines to ensure Engineering estimates are accurate, complete and deliver on time.
- Perform, plan, direct and review design activities produced by the disciplines to ensure designs are fit for purpose comply with budget, client and industry specifications in timely manner delivered.
- Analyse and review contract to ensure the overall contract are comply with the scope of work and contract terms and conditions as they apply to mechanical and piping engineering.
- Develop and maintain resources including coordinate the allocation of design work within the discipline group to ensure timely and efficient production of quality designs
- Control and coordinate the development of new ideas, methods and innovative designs through the application of quality, competitive mechanical and piping engineering in order to improve the company’s marketability, efficiency and profitability.
- Establish, review and promote the Development Program for staff and graduate engineer, in order to develop and enhance their performance and motivation.
- Establish and review timely progress report for Mechanical and Piping engineering activities for further analyse by Engineering Manager.
- Maintain and implementing HSE programs including Environmental Management System to ensure the effectiveness of the programs conform to official standard and requirements
- Establish to maintain and manage all stake-holders interests to ensure harmonious and cooperative relationships in industrial relations, community relations and staff welfare/career development in all aspects of the project.
- Min. Bachelor degree preferably in Mechanical Engineering
- Min. 8 years experiences in Mechanical Materials Handling and Piping, Process Design, and Process Engineering
- Strong leadership, analytical thinking
- Excellence computer skill
To apply for this position, please send your application together with a detailed resume including recent color photograph, and quoting in email subject: LEAD DESIGN ENGINEER - MECHANICAL to
in Microsoft Word or PDF format with a file size not more than 350kb, not later than 22 April 2013.