PT. Sulzer Turbo Services Indonesia, a European company established in Indonesia for over 16 years, as one of the world's most comprehensive independent providers of repair, overhaul and maintenance services for rotating equipment (gas & steam turbines, compressors, generators, motors and pumps), either in a workshop environment or at a Customers site.
To fulfil our present vacancy and to strengthen our Project Team, we are looking for:
Your Job :
- Experiences in handling the projects with the target assigned such as meet the delivery time and budget.
- Experience in handling customer care, and project documentation.
- Having good communication skills both verbal and written in any level, maturity, and team player
Your Profile :
- Having engineering or equivalent degree preferably but not limited in mechanical, electrical, industrial, and control. Having Project Management Certification will be an advantage. You have acquired at least 3 years experience responsible for the related position. Preferably having experiences in the rotating equipments field such as: gas/steam turbines, pumps, compressors. New graduate engineers with GPA no less than 3.00 out of 4.00 and outstanding organization skills from reputable universities/ engineering institutes are welcome.
General requirements :
- Willing to relocate and work nearby Kota Bukit Indah Purwakarta, West Java
- Willing to travel and work at site during project assigned
- Familiar with ISO 9001 – 2000, ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001 procedures and implementation
- Good English communication
- Computer literacy
- Good team work
- Ability to create and maintain good communication with customers
- Fluent in English (oral & written) and Bahasa Indonesia
- Willing to work in / relocate to Purwakarta / Cikampek, West Java, Indonesia
We Offer :
- Challenging career opportunity is waiting for the selected applicant, competitive compensation package and worldwide working environment.
Please state in the application letter your current and expected remuneration also availability to relocate to Purwakarta, West Java. We look forward to receiving your application sent by e.mail to :
or by post mail to: