- Reporting to the President APAC, you will represent SCCP Group (the “Company”) within the local market, identifying business opportunities and managing relationships both internally and externally. You will be based in Jakarta but the position will require you to travel.
KEY TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Act as the ‘face’ of the Company within the Territory.
- Actively identify business opportunities for the Company’s products within the Territory.
- Act as the primary point of contact with all external stakeholders in the Territory.
- Develop and maintain relationships with other key internal and external stakeholders.
- Undertake daily operations and administration of the Company’s Rep Office in the Territory.
- Prepare and submit management and financial reporting to the Singapore Headquarters.
- Co-ordinate and supervise sales and marketing intitatives with the Regional Office/Headquarter
- Ensure the Company’s Global and Regional strategies and new products are rolled out within the Territory effectively and in a timely manner.
- Ensure all new business is in accordance with the Company’s pricing, profitability and contractual policies.
- Oversee and ensure a high standard of service is provided to all external clients, including, where appropriate, the service(s) provided by outsourced partners. Undertake in a timely manner any actions reasonably required to resolve any issue(s) that may arise.
- Recruit, train, coach and manage appropriately qualified staff as required and approved.
- Ensure the Rep Office’s ongoing compliance to all regulatory and legal requirements within the territory.
- Undertake other duties and responsibilities as may be reasonably requested by the Company.
- A minimum of five years of experience in business management, planning and financial oversight.
- Demonstrated ability to manage, coach and supervise a group of 2-5 people
- A minimum of five years of experience within Card Payments / Merchant Acquiring.
- University graduate or equivalent experience.
- Proven skills in business and financial management.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a proactively diverse and inclusive organization.
- Excellent and proven interpersonal, verbal and written communications skills.
- Effective problem - solving and mediation skills.
- Demonstrated ability to share skills and knowledge with others.
- Proficiency with office computer equipment and software.
- Demonstrated ability to multitask and work in a fast paced office setting.
- Proven ability to cope with conflict, stress and crisis situations.
- Fluent in written and spoken English and Bahasa Indonesia.
- Indonesian citizen
- What’s in it for you?
- Competitive salary, benefits
- Flexible hours can be negotiated dependent upon successful candidate
- To be part of a dynamic multicultural team
- Opportunity to work with cutting-edge technology in an innovative company with a great future and rapid growth objectives
Interested candidates, please send your resume under the title “Chief rep Indonesia” with your expected salary & current photo to: email@example.com
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.