• Maintain instrumentation across the plant through preventive maintenance program ( transmitter, DCS, PLC and PSV’s )
• Calibration of instrumentation and analyzers.
• Repair instrumentation in a safe, efficient and effective manner.
• Routine monitoring of instrumentation.
• Report all related activities to be compiled into MMIS.
• Technical High School with Diploma of Industrial Instrumentation Technology.
• Problem solving of instrumentation and analyzers.
• Spare parts replacement.
• Safe, Efficient and effective trouble shooting.
• Reliable person, able to work under pressure.
• Willing to work with others.