Pentair Valves & Controls, a business unit of Pentair Ltd., is a leading manufacturer and marketer of valves, actuators and controls solutions providing market-leading products, services and innovation for the most challenging applications throughout the energy and process industries. Whether our customers operate in the oil and gas, power, mining, chemical and pharmaceutical, mining, marine or food and beverage markets, we endeavor to deliver the highest quality products and value-added services that improve our customers’ business efficiency.
This position involves the administration of customer orders. The incumbent will be responsible for order processing, perform on-time deliveries to customers, expedite delivery with vendors, handle change orders and post order issues. This position requires the use of independent judgment with a sense of urgency and good follow-up skill.
- Review incoming orders for technical / commercial conformance and documentation, testing and delivery requirement
- Responsible for day-to-day co-ordination of all aspects of order process functions with an eye for detail and accuracy. This includes performing accurate and timely order process
- Prepare costing and liaising with CSR in Singapore (for order entry to SAP and place orders with
- Tyco manufacturing plants located worldwide as well as with external suppliers)
- Monitor and guide orders for shipment from point-of-origin to point-of-delivery to ensure ontime delivery
- Be the primary contact for internal and external customers for orders status and materials availability
- Coordinate with internal functions on assembly, testing, customer and/or third party inspection of products to ensure on-time delivery
- Prepare and submit documentations in accordance with order requirements
- Handle post order issues; non-conformance, warranty claims and resolve customers’ complaints to ensure ongoing customer satisfaction
- Co-ordinate with warehouse & logistics personnel on shipping-related issues
- Min. Diploma in Engineering or other related degree
- Min. 1 year working experience, Fresh Graduates with a positive attitude may also be considered
- Proficiency in English (both written and spoken)
- Computer literacy (MS Office, Excel)
- Possesses good interpersonal communication skills and initiative to resolve issues and meet customers’ expectations.
- A strong sense of urgency, good follow-up and analytical skill
- Ability to organize and maintain work procedures in a systematic manner