dalam kesempatan ini mengundang para individu professional dan memiliki integritas tinggi untuk mengisi posisi dengan kualifikasi dibawah ini melalui Lowongan Kerja Terbaru 2013
• Coordinate overall logistics-related work for Drilling with the Logistics Specialist in Jakarta office and Material Man on the rig site to ensure no drilling operations stoppage due to equipment and or material delivery issue.
• Improve material movement process and develop proper procedure and training for integrated logistics-procurement-accounting process for the Drilling Team.
• Supervise a group of in-office and on-site logistics and accounting personnel.
• Create and issue PO for Drilling and Completion equipment, material and services.
• Track the drilling and completion equipment and materials status on daily basis.
• Work closely with the Procurement group, vendors/service companies, Quality Control group, Warehouse and Engineering team to ensure all drilling and completion equipment are ordered and received per Drilling Team requirement timely.
• Work closely with the Accounting and Controller group to ensure all equipment, materials and services charges are invoiced correctly, ensure the costs are properly charged to the correct well AFE and to document accordingly for audit purpose.
• Provide support for master list documentation and approval process.This includes but is not limited to working with Oil and Gas Directorate General Office (Ditjen MIGAS) and Customs (Bea Cukai).
Requirements of Candidate
• Bachelor degree with minimum 15 years of experience in Drilling Business Services-related position in oil and gas industry including as Logistics Specialist, Logistics Coordinator, Drilling/Completion Engineer and Procurement Specialist (previous experience in managerial position of the mentioned functions is an advantage).
• Strong leadership and business knowledge.
• Strong negotiation/influencing skills.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills in Bahasa Indonesia and English.
• Strong computer skills (SAP and Inventory Management System/Software are highly desirable).
• Able to work under pressure and with tight deadline.
• Excellent team work skills with the ability to troubleshoot and solve complex Drilling Business-related issues with a diverse and global workforce.
• Self-motivated and result oriented.