touch lives every day At Philips, we believe that technology should be advanced but simple at the same time. It should make sense and be designed around the way we live and work. Whether we’re creating a comfortable environment through sophisticated lighting and entertainment solution, giving a mother a first glimpse of her unborn child or the baby monitor that keeps children safe at night, we touch people’s lives all over the world through Philips products. So, this is a chance for you to be part of that experience and join the WINNING team.
- Consolidate monthly report in the region such as BPP KPI, market update, competitor’s activity, etc.
- Analysed monthly business performance and provide the necessary feedback to RSM and other related concerned.
- Initiate and or propose improvement action /specific project as the outcome of the current business performance and or the future business opportunity.
- Verify and validate the performance achievement of selling out, selling in and stock level
- Monitor DMS module implementation at Best Partner
- Coach and train Best Partner staff in utilizing DMS module in daily operation.
- Ensure Best Partner compliance to Philips core work processes by conducting regular assessment to BP (using Philips DAT check list) and follow up the outcome of the assessment with BP and other respected parties, such as Supply Chain, FA, marketing, etc.
- Managing AR overdue as per target
- Additional responsibility
- Follow up the delivery realization of open orders from Best Partner.
- Active participate and support other company program such as CSR (Company Social Responsibility), BIC (Business Improvement Competition), etc. related to his/her area.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, any field
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position
- Has a strong leadership skills and capable to supervise large number of people.
- Good personality and interpersonal skill
- Has a good communication and presentation skill
- Has a strong analytical skills.
- Has strong commitment to deliver result and report within agreed time limit.
- Willing to travel and spent most of the time in the market field.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Jakarta or Semarang.
- Preferably Staff (non-management & non-supervisor)s specializing in Sales - Retail/General or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.