- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, any field.
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Staff (non-management & non-supervisor)s specializing in Finance - Corporate Finance/Investment/Merchant Banking or equivalent.
- Record accurately, and in accordance with the Department policies and procedures, such accounting records as securities positions, corporate actions related, and journal entries.
- Reconcile various accounts, or reviewing reconciliations prepared by others, and promptly researching and correcting any variances.
- Identify exceptions and problems affecting accounting records and prices, communicating same to management, and assisting in their resolution.
- Research, as assigned, certain securities in Fund portfolios for the purpose of ensuring proper accounting treatment (such as the nature of distributions, original issue discounts, and international valuations) and compliance with SEC, tax, and prospectus restrictions and limitations.
- Institutional fund accounting processes also include preparing, reconciling and distributing reports to/from marketing, separate custodians and investment management.
- Performing the administration of and any services pursuant to administration agreements in respect of a portfolio of hedge funds
- Controlling payment transactions
- Maintaining relationships with investors, investment advisors/managers, banks, brokers, and auditors and other fund participants
- Working with investor relations group and liaising with other departments as required
- prefer usual preferred dealing with customer segment of Small & Micro
- Applicants must be willing to work in Jl. Kemang Raya Selatan No. 2,Jakarta Selatan.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
Are You The One?
Submit your resume email@example.com. Please include the name of the position for which you are applying in the subject line of your email