We are looking to recruit an innovative and experienced multi-service General Manager to deliver BASIL’ on-site services at a leading seafood lab industry. This role will give you the opportunity to utilize your skills and grow within the business
- Manage the day to day on-site operation.
- Ensure products & services delivered to client based on agreed level of standard.
- Management of the lab operational team.
- Have full responsibilities for the services being managed, and accountability to deliver against company budgets.
- Develop and manage a professional client retention & communication strategy. And attending client meetings as required
- Minimum Bachelor education degree, preferably in fishery or in chemical/microbiology. Unless offset by work experiences within sales & marketing, fish industry or lab, which distinctly exceeds the minimum requirements.
- Ability to learn in a structured manner.
- Proven budget management, complex project management, presentation & communication skills.
- Responsible for sourcing, developing and securing partnerships with key global fishery groups/individuals.
- Be the face of the BASIL with press, commercial partners. Represent BASIL with Governance Board.
- Strategic skill to identify, prioritize and plan the appropriate work.
- Proven operational management experience within a multi-service environment.
- Ability to demonstrate strong management expertise and commercial awareness.
- Be able to negotiate with and influence internal and external decision makers
Please send CV, current photograph and salary expectation to email@example.com