PT SOCI MAS is a subsidiary of PT SMART Tbk. one of the largest, publicly-listed, integrated palm-based consumer companies in Indonesia. Since its inception, SOCIMAS has consistently been among the world leaders in Fatty Acid and Glycerin production.
SOCIMAS' production facilities are strategically located in close proximity to our vast palm plantations in Northern Sumatra. We meet the most exacting quality standards by tightly integrating and overseeing all aspects of our supply chain. SOCIMAS is ISO 9001:2000 certified and our products are recognized as both Halal and Kosher.
Our integrated approach to production allows us to support the ethical cultivation of sustainable palm oil. We strongly believe in both conservation and improving the communities we work with. SOCIMAS has built a sophisticated waste water treatment facility and has actively engaged in and founded a number of social initiatives in Northern Sumatra.
We are continually expanding our business network and forging partnerships with established international companies. SOCIMAS offers a variety of options to customers with specific technical requirements. Our understanding of the entire production process allows us to develop tailor - made solutions to meet your specific needs.
We are now seeking the qualified for the following challenging position:
- To conduct trouble-shooting on process plants
- To execute identify and execute improvement programs
- To assist in oleo chemical and downstream projects from feasibility stage to execution
- To be the subject-matter-experts team
- Min. S1 in Chemical/Mechanical/Industrial Engineering (preferable chemical engineering)
- Have more than 2-3 years’ experience in chemical/oil and gas industry (oleo chemical industry would be added advantage)
- Have experience in plant operation and project execution
- Have good knowledge of engineering design
- Computer literate (Office and engineering software)
- Fluent in English
- Send your Application Letter supported with CV, recent photograph (color with red background), Copy of ID card (KTP), Copy of Graduation Certificate (Ijasah), Copy of Reference Letter (if any), and Active Contact Number (Phone or Mobile Phone) to :